(no subject)
Jul. 24th, 2025 10:31 pmName: Amber
Age: 40's
Location: USA, Earth unfortunately.
What's in your journal: Daily life, church, health, friends/family, fanclubs, fandom, movie/show reviews, photography.
What rating is your journal: Don't have one, though I will post about slash stuff I like.
Favourite ST series/movie(s): Voyager, Enterprise, Strange New Worlds, TOS.
Favourite ST character(s): Spock, Trip, Archer, T'Pol, Belanna, Tom, Chakotay, Janeway, Kim, Q, Picard, Bashir, Garak, Shran.
Favourite ST pairing(s): Kirk/Spock, Kirk/McCoy, Kirk/Uhura, Spock/Uhura, Number One/Pike, Picard/Q, Picard/Riker, Bashir/Garak, Janeway/Chakotay, Janeway/Paris, Paris/Torres, Chakotay/Paris, Paris/Kim, Archer/Tucker, Archer/T'Pol/Tucker, Archer/T'Pol, Archer/Shran, Trip/Reed.
Interests/Hobbies outside of fandom: My Star Trek clubs and Ghostbuster club, conventions, cosplay, traveling, photography, rock painting/hiding/finding.
Friending policy: Just have stuff in common with me, and let me know before adding.
Where to add you: Just here, I don't use my LJ anymore. I also got FB and Insta if you wish to add me their. Also got fanfiction and a03 if you want as well.
What you do in fandom: Graphics and talk about/review them.
Other fandoms you like: Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Lord of The Rings/Superman, Batman, Deadpool, X-Men, Iron Man, Indiana Jones, Back to The Future, Fast and The Furious, Jurassic Park/World, Ghosbusters, Star Trek, 9-1-1, 9-1-1 Lone Star, Shadowhunters, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Psych, Teen Wolf, Pokémon, Doctor Who, Arrow, The Flash, Superman & Lois, Angel, Buffy, Torchwood.
Other comms you like: My 20in20 comms I have.
Anything else you'd like to share: Nothing right now.
Age: 40's
Location: USA, Earth unfortunately.
What's in your journal: Daily life, church, health, friends/family, fanclubs, fandom, movie/show reviews, photography.
What rating is your journal: Don't have one, though I will post about slash stuff I like.
Favourite ST series/movie(s): Voyager, Enterprise, Strange New Worlds, TOS.
Favourite ST character(s): Spock, Trip, Archer, T'Pol, Belanna, Tom, Chakotay, Janeway, Kim, Q, Picard, Bashir, Garak, Shran.
Favourite ST pairing(s): Kirk/Spock, Kirk/McCoy, Kirk/Uhura, Spock/Uhura, Number One/Pike, Picard/Q, Picard/Riker, Bashir/Garak, Janeway/Chakotay, Janeway/Paris, Paris/Torres, Chakotay/Paris, Paris/Kim, Archer/Tucker, Archer/T'Pol/Tucker, Archer/T'Pol, Archer/Shran, Trip/Reed.
Interests/Hobbies outside of fandom: My Star Trek clubs and Ghostbuster club, conventions, cosplay, traveling, photography, rock painting/hiding/finding.
Friending policy: Just have stuff in common with me, and let me know before adding.
Where to add you: Just here, I don't use my LJ anymore. I also got FB and Insta if you wish to add me their. Also got fanfiction and a03 if you want as well.
What you do in fandom: Graphics and talk about/review them.
Other fandoms you like: Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Lord of The Rings/Superman, Batman, Deadpool, X-Men, Iron Man, Indiana Jones, Back to The Future, Fast and The Furious, Jurassic Park/World, Ghosbusters, Star Trek, 9-1-1, 9-1-1 Lone Star, Shadowhunters, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Psych, Teen Wolf, Pokémon, Doctor Who, Arrow, The Flash, Superman & Lois, Angel, Buffy, Torchwood.
Other comms you like: My 20in20 comms I have.
Anything else you'd like to share: Nothing right now.